Thursday, February 1st
Mostly cloudy. Rain This afternoon. High 43
The DOUBLE PAY WORKDAY continues...Only 2 more days !!!
Listen to win $1000 at the top of ever hour - 6am to 9pm! Simply text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win! A new keyword will be announced every hour giving you another chance to win!
Here are todays 5 RANDOM FACTS :
1. .Bob Barker is one-eighth Native American . . . and grew up on a Sioux reservation in South Dakota.
2. Legendary magician Harry Houdini was the first person to fly a plane in Australia. He made the historic flight in 1910 in his biplane north of Melbourne.
3. Sloths only poop once a week.
4. You'll have more nightmares if you're cold as opposed to when you're hot
5. Most people think that Frankenstein is the name of the monster BUT Frankenstein is really the scientist's last name. The monster's creator is Victor Frankenstein. Victor Frankenstein is the main character in the novel Frankenstein by Mary Shelly. Although nameless in Shelley's novel, the creature is often referred to by his creator's surname, "Frankenstein".
At 7:05 get ready to play STOP THE MUSIC for tickets to see ROGER DALTREY at BETHEL WOODS CENTER FOR THE ARTS on June 8th as he performs "TOMMY" with members of the Who band and The Hudson Valley Philharmonic.
Heres todays HOT HEADLINES