Friday, February 2nd
Icy this Morning. Partly cloudy this afternoon. High 28
ITS THE FINAL DAY of The DOUBLE PAY WORKDAY
Listen to win $1000 at the top of ever hour - 6am to 9pm! Simply text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win! A new keyword will be announced every hour giving you another chance to win!
Here are todays 5 RANDOM FACTS : SUPERBOWL EDITION
1. This is the tenth time the Patriots have made it to the Super Bowl, and the third time for the Eagles. The Pats have won five times. The Eagles are one of 13 teams that have never won a Super Bowl.
2. The average price for a ticket this year is about $5,700. The highest confirmed price anyone's ever paid for one was just short of $28,000 two years ago.
3. 28% of us plan to attend a Super Bowl party this year. The size of the average party is 17 people.
4. As a nation, we'll eat more than 1.3 billion wings this weekend . . . 28 million pounds of chips . . . 8 million pounds of guacamole . . . 10 million pounds of ribs . . . and the average pizza place will see a 350% increase in orders compared to a normal Sunday.
5. We'll buy 52 million cases of beer on Super Bowl Sunday alone. So if you do the math, that means we'll be drinking over 1.2 BILLION beers. Which might be why 1 in 10 of us are expected to miss work the next day.
At 7:05 get ready to play STOP THE MUSIC for tickets to see Roger Daltrey and “Tommy Symphonic” at Bethel Woods; June 8, 2018 with members of the Who and The Hudson Valley Philharmonic.
AT 9am WIN TICKETS BEFORE YOU CAN BUY THEM : LYNYRD SKYNYRD on its final Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour at Bethel Woods Saturday July 21st. They will be joined on stage by Marshall Tucker Band and 38 Special After a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes a catalog of more than 60 albums, Southern Rock icons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, will embark to give fans one last memorable night of classic American Rock-and-Roll.