Thursday, April 6th
Cloudy with Showers and Thunderstorms today, HI 50
Here are few of todays BIG HEADLINES:
PHONES ARE OPEN973 823 1037
Always more ways to win...
7:05amThe NNJ Garden State Giveaway. DID YOU KNOW... Ronald Wayne "Ronnie" Van Zant (January 15, 1948 – October 20, 1977) was an American lead vocalist, primary lyricist, and a founding member of the Southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. He was the older brother of current Lynyrd Skynyrd lead vocalist Johnny Van Zant, and of Donnie Van Zant who is he founder and vocalist of another kick ass band ....
Here's your QUESTION of THE DAY...What is the name of the band Donnie Van Zant is the founder and vocalist of ?
A) KANSASB) 38 SpecialC) Foreigner
WINNER gets LAWN SEATS for BETHEL WOODS CENTER FOR THE ARTS August 26th. when Lynyrd Skynyrd w. special guest HANK WILLIAMS JR. take the stage
TONIGHT from 6:00pm - 9:00pm Its our Ultimate Wine and Craft Beef Festival at Skylands Stadium Event Center
Click here for $30 advanced tickets
$35 at the door
Sponsored by Culligan NJ at Skylands Stadium in August NJ This years event will feature wine and beer from around the world provided by High Grade Beverage. Enjoy food samplings from local restaurants and visit local business vendors. The best part is , it’s a benefit for the SCARC Foundation
Ill put you on my personal guest list at 8:05 this morning..
Business Insider just took a poll
IS YOUR BOSS A JERK ?
Everyone knows its easy to complain about your boss, even if they don't always deserve it. But a lot of bosses really DO suck.
Here are five signs that you might want to think about making a call to H.R. but BE CAREFUL... if youre a crappy employee.. it just might just cost you your job !
1. They send mixed signals. They act like your best friend one minute, and yell at you for something really minor the next. Another example is acting like deadlines aren't a huge deal, but they get mad if you miss one.
2. They don't give you any GOOD feedback. Meaning they only tell you when you did something wrong. If you never get any compliments from them, it kills your motivation.
3. They never meet with you one-on-one, except for your annual review. They should be having regular meetings with you, and not just to give you a lecture. They should ask questions, and actually WANT your input because they know it's valuable.
4. They play favorites. One example is letting certain people get away with things, like showing up late. But if other people do it, they get in trouble.
5. They make it crystal clear that you work for THEM. A good boss makes you feel like you're all working together. They don't just bark orders, or feel the need to remind you that they're the boss.
and finally .. comedian Louis C. K. isn't being very .. Ummm ... "comedic" lately. And hes using some harsh words toward a big target . THE PRESIDENT!Do you think it's a publicity stunt to keep himself 'relevant"... Or do you agree with what he says ?