Friday, January 19th
Mix of Sun and Clouds. High 37
The DOUBLE PAY WORKDAY continues...
Listen to win $1000 at the top of ever hour - 6am to 9pm! Simply text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win! A new keyword will be announced every hour giving you another chance to win!
6:30 The NNJ Outdoor Minute
6:45 Well give out the 5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. The snow in "The Wizard of Oz" was pure asbestos. The Wicked Witch's broom and the Scarecrow's costume were also made with asbestos.
2. Refried beans are only fried once. The name comes from a mistranslation of the Spanish name, frijoles refritos, which means well-fried beans.
3. Today in 1989, President Reagan pardoned George Steinbrenner for providing Richard Nixon with illegal funds.
4. Neil Armstrong and the crew from Apollo 11 all had to fill out customs forms when they landed back on Earth.
5. Hewlett-Packard could've been called Packard-Hewlett . . . Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard flipped a coin to decide whose name would go first.
At 7:05 we'll ask a question about one of those 5 RANDOM FACTS: If you remember the answer and get thru to Borasio, you win a handful of shots at up to $20,000 with the NJ Lotteries new scratch off game, "Double Win" !!
Heres a few of Todays HOT HEADLINES: