Tuesday, February 13th
Mostly Sunny. High 35
Heres todays HOT HEADLINES:
At 6:45 listen for THESE 5 RANDOM FACTS.
1. Bears are very smart and have been known to roll rocks into bear traps to set off the trap and eat the bait in safety.
2. According to Minneapolis law, a person who double parks a car will be put on a chain gang with only bread and water to eat.
3. Tug of war was a summer Olympic sport from 1900 through 1920.
4. Miami is the only major American city that was founded by a woman. Her name is Julia Tuttle, and she owned a citrus company.
5. Reno, Nevada is actually closer to the west coast than Los Angeles, California... because of the way California curves.
At 7:05 Ill ask a question about one of those facts. Get it right, and you'll be on our list to see BRUCE IN THE U.S.A. at the Newton Theater on Feb 23rd.
At 7:15 The "NNJ Mystery Riff". The first caller to get it right wins our 1st pair of tickets to see The Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton at Bethel Woods on June 29th
TICKETS DONT GO ON SALE UNTIL Friday at 10am
at 9am, Its your 1st of 5 chances to win a VIP Trip to Our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards! Have you ever dreamed of what it's like to be a star on awards show night? Our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards are back on Sunday, March 11th and you could live out your celeb fantasy by winning your way there! We want to fly you and a friend to Los Angeles for the weekend where you will score two tickets to the Awards. Remember to listen to 103.7 WNNJ on weekdays at 9am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win.