Friday, February 23rd
Clouds and Rain this afternoon. High 40
**ALL DAY TODAY listen for the new BON JOVI " When We Were Us" 'WORLD PREMIER'
5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. Birds don't pee. They don't even have urethras . . . so everything goes out with their poop. Which then lands on you.
2. There's a law in Alaska that says a person can't stay in a bar once they're drunk . . . specifically, an intoxicated person can't "knowingly" enter or stay where alcohol is sold.
3. Back when TV was only black-and-white, 75% of Americans said they only dreamed in black-and-white. Now less than 12% of people dream in black-and-white.
4. The ball on top of a flagpole is called a truck.
5. In July 1934 Babe Ruth paid a fan $20 dollars for the return of the baseball he hit for his 700th career home run.
** at 7:05 Remember those facts, Ill ask a question about them. If you get it right ill give you passes to see California’s Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at the Newton Theater THIS SATURDAY. **
At 9am its your 1st of 5 chances to win tickets to our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards Sunday, March 11th. We want to fly you and a friend to Los Angeles for the weekend. Remember to listen to 103.7 WNNJ on weekdays at 9am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win.GET MORE DETAILS HERE