Monday, February 26th
Morning Fog/Clouds. Afternoon Sun. High 51
~ 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games Are Closed
~ New Charges For Couple Accused Of Torturing, Imprisoning 13 Children
~ Man Arrested After Allegedly Riding Horse Drunk On California Freeway
~ S. Korea Says N. Korea Willing to Talk With U.S.
Todays 5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. Mangos can get sunburned . . . but it actually ruins them. When mango crops get sunburned, they usually have to be thrown away.
2. Every elected official in Kentucky has to take an oath that they've never been in a duel.
3. The guy who invented the board game Operation sold the rights to a toy company for just $500 back in 1964.
4. When people first came up with the concept of brunch in the late 1800s, they called it "blunch." That didn't have a great ring to it, so eventually people preferred to call it brunch.
5. One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because cotton growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers – they saw it as competition.
** at 7:05 Remember those facts, Ill ask a question about them. If you get it right ill give you passes to see Grammy Award winner Pat Metheny with Steve Swallow at the Newton Theater on Saturday, March 3rd at 8PM
And its the FINAL WEEK OF KEYWORDS for a trip to LOS ANGELES
At 9am its your 1st of 5 chances to win tickets to our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards Sunday, March 11th. We want to fly you and a friend to Los Angeles for the weekend. Remember to listen to 103.7 WNNJ on weekdays at 9am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win.GET MORE DETAILS HERE