WELCOME TO SPRING !
Tuesday, March 20th
Mostly Cloudy. High 38
TOMORROW : Periods of snow. High 33F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph
The DOUBLE PAY WORKDAY Continues...
Tune in at 6:45am for todays 5 RANDOM FACTS :
1. The actor Bela Lugosi was buried in one of his Dracula costumes.
2. One single Google search takes more computing power than the entire moon landing mission in 1969.
3. The "Guinness Book of World Records" exists because the director of Guinness Breweries had an argument in 1951 over which game bird is faster . . . the golden plover or the red grouse.
He thought there should be a book to help settle bar arguments, so he created the book of world records. And the faster bird is the golden plover, by the way.
4. People with depression are five times more likely to have a breathing-related sleep disorder than non-depressed people.
5. The plural of barista is baristi. (Pronounced buh-ree-stee. "Baristas" is also an acceptable plural form.)
At 7:05 we'll ask you a question about one of our 5 RANDOM FACTS. If you get it right, you'll be added to our guest list to see the legendary all-American frontman and guitarist who pulled the original Grand Funk Railroad together: Mark Farner at The Newton Theater this Friday, March 24th at 8PM
Some HOT TOPICS:
Whats on YOUR mind ?
STUDIO LINES ARE OPEN 973- 823 -1037