April Fool's Day is also Easter this year. The last time it happened was in 1956, and it won't happen again until 2029. So make the most of your Easter-themed PRANKS this Sunday. Here are 7 of the best ideas we've seen . . .
1. Fill a hollow chocolate bunny up with MUSTARD. The percentage of people who like that combo is roughly 0%. Even if they see some yellow leaking out, they'll probably just think it's cream or custard or something.
2. Dye a few raw eggs that haven't been boiled. The big payoff for that one is when they toss it in their basket or try to eat it.
3. Fill your kids' plastic eggs with disappointing stuff, like crumpled up candy wrappers or vegetables. Or if you want to take it a step further, glue the eggs shut.
4. Take a few of your kid's OLD toys and put them in their basket. Rather than spending days trying to put together a flawless basket sure to thrill and delight, this year fill their Easter baskets ... with stuff they already own! Hopefully they freak out . . . claim Easter a sham . . . and hate the Easter Bunny forever.
5. Make a sponge cake out of actual sponges. You just have to frost it so it looks like the real deal.
6. Do an Easter egg hunt, but don't hide any eggs. That one might RUIN your kids' Easter though. So maybe just hide them in one room, and tell them to look in another room. Then after a few minutes, you can tell them it's a prank.
7. It is a fact commonly known that the Easter bunny poops jelly beans. Where did you think jelly beans came from, silly? Want to get your kids giggling? Fill the toilet with a handful of jelly beans and leave a note from the Bunny himself explaining that he didn't have time to flush the toilet.
Have fun and BE SAFE ~