Friday, January 12th
Rain . Showers could be heavy at times. High 60
The DOUBLE PAY WORKDAY continues..
Listen to win $1000 at the top of ever hour - 6am to 9pm! Simply text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win!A new keyword will be announced every hour giving you another chance to win!
At 7:05 your last chance to win tickets to see YESSONGS- THE CONCERT
All youll have to do is answer a question about one of these 5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. "All in the Family" premiered on January 12, 1971 on CBS. Aside from the fact that the show went on to become legendary – this episode was remarkable for featuring the first toilet flush on TV.
2. "Nimrod" only became another word for idiot because of Bugs Bunny. He called Elmer Fudd a "nimrod." But Nimrod is a Biblical character who's referred to as a mighty hunter. And since Elmer Fudd was a bad hunter, Bugs was using it ironically.
3. Today in 1972 President Nixon ordered the development of the space shuttle.
4. Cookie dough ice cream was created by Ben & Jerry's in 1984. They originally sold it at a shop in Vermont, then started selling the pints in 1991.
5. By age 32, you've been alive for over one billion seconds.
Heres todays HOT HEADLINES: