Friday. February 16th
Rain. HI 50
Heres todays HOT HEADLINES:
Heres your 5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. The "Wheel of Fortune" wheel has 200 lights, 73 steel pins, and weighs 2,400 pounds. And there's only one of them, so when the show goes on the road, they transport it.
2. The first movie to have an official website was "Stargate" in 1994.
3. Some of the names Disney considered for the Seven Dwarfs include Chesty, Tipsy, Jumpy, Dirty, Sleazy, and Awful.
4. The Hawaiian alphabet only has 17 letters - The writing system was developed by American Protestant missionaries on January 7, 1822 – and by July 1823, they had begun using the phrase "Hawaiian Language." The original alphabet included five vowels and twelve consonants: A, B, D, E, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, T, U, V, W.
5. Steve Jobs' first job was an internship at Hewlett-Packard . . . when he was 12.
At 7:05 Ill ask a question about one of those facts. Get it right, and you'll be on our list to see BRUCE IN THE U.S.A. at the Newton Theater on Feb 23rd.
7:45 we'll play the The "NNJ Mystery Riff". The first caller to get it right wins tickets to see The Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton at Bethel Woods on June 29thTICKETS DONT GO ON SALE UNTIL Friday at 10am
Then at 9am, Its your 1st of 5 chances to win a VIP Trip to Our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards! Have you ever dreamed of what it's like to be a star on awards show night? Our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards are back on Sunday, March 11th and you could live out your celeb fantasy by winning your way there! We want to fly you and a friend to Los Angeles for the weekend where you will score two tickets to the Awards. Remember to listen to 103.7 WNNJ on weekdays at 9am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win.