Thursday, March 22nd
Get TODAYS CLOSINGS AND DELAYS HERE
Mostly Cloudy, possible afternoon sunshine. High 42
Heres todays 5 RANDOM FACTS :
1. On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day. We're not sure if thats 437 different questions , or just asking " WHY?" 437 times.
2. Alpacas can actually DIE from loneliness. They need to be with other alpacas in order to survive.
3. Jimi Hendrix and Joe Pesci were in the same band in the 1960s . . . but not at the same time. Early in both of their careers they played guitar for a band called Joey Dee and the Starliters.
4. It's possible to be "de-knighted" in England . . . if you've committed a crime and are sentenced to at least three years in prison, the king or queen can de-knight you. Five people have been de-knighted in the past century.
5. The average person will accidentally eat just under a pound of insects every year.
At 7:05 we'll ask you a question about one of our 5 RANDOM FACTS. If you get it right, you'll be added to our guest list to see the legendary all-American frontman and guitarist who pulled the original Grand Funk Railroad together: Mark Farner at The Newton Theater this Friday, March 24th at 8PM