Wednesday. February 21st
Mostly Cloudy. Afternoon Showers. High 68
Here are Todays HOT HEADLINES:
And todays 5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and does not mate.
2. Chickens prefer more attractive humans to less attractive ones.
3. Chris Farley was the original voice of Shrek and had recorded about 90% of the dialogue when he died. The producers decided not to use an impersonator to finish and recast Mike Myers in the role.
4. There are 20 possible answers in a Magic 8-Ball. Ten of the options give you a YES to your question, five give you a NO, and five say the 8-Ball is uncertain. So when you ask it a question, there's only a 25% chance you'll get a "no."
5. Fiat is actually an acronym . . . it stands for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, which means Italian automobile factory of Turin.
** Remember those facts because at 7:05 Ill ask a question about them. if you get it right ill give you passes to see California’s Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at the Newton Theater THIS SATURDAY. **
At 9am its your 1st of 5 chances to our 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards
Sunday, March 11th. We want to fly you and a friend to Los Angeles for the weekend where you will score two tickets to the Awards. Remember to listen to 103.7 WNNJ on weekdays at 9am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win.
GET MORE DETAILS HERE