Wednesday , April 4th
PHOTO : Pixabay:
MLK Jr. was assassinated 50 years ago today. Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I've Been To The Mountaintop" - He delivered it on April 3, 1968, at the Mason Temple in Memphis, Tennessee. The next day, King was assassinated.
The Double Pay Workday continues ...
At 6:45am Our 5 Random Facts will help you win tickets to see WARRANT at the Newton Theatre This Thursday 8PM WARRANT has sold over 10 million albums worldwide, with the song “Cherry Pie” taking on a pop culture life of its own, being featured in countless movies, TV shows, and commercials.
Here are 5 RANDOM FACTS for today:
1. Anthony Perkins, the actor who played Norman Bates in "Psycho", found out he was HIV positive when the "National Enquirer" printed it. Apparently someone leaked his blood test results to them.
2. There are 27 actors who appeared in "Goodfellas" and went on to be on "The Sopranos".
3. The Energizer Bunny only exists in the U.S. and Canada . . . everywhere else, it's the Duracell Bunny. Duracell came up with the "battery bunny" and trademarked it around the world. But they forgot to renew their North America trademarks in 1989, so Energizer grabbed it.
4. Wolves howl together in harmony to make it sound like there are more of them together than there actually are.
5. About 8.6 million lightning bolts strike the Earth every single day.
At 7:05 Win RESERVED SEATS to our 'NNJ Summer Concert LYNYRD SKYNYRD - LAST OF THE STREET SURVIVORS FAREWELL TOUR - WITH SPECIAL GUESTS 38 SPECIAL, THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND, & WILD ADRIATIC
After a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes a catalog of more than 60 albums, Southern Rock icons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, will embark on its final Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour to give fans one last memorable night of classic American Rock-and-Roll.
PHOTO : www.Bethelwoodscenter.org
at 8:05 its our NNJ Mets Morning Show Mash up. Just name the songs in our "mashup" and win a 4 pack tickets to see the Mets vs The Brewers on Friday , April 13th
What we're talking about ....